Hiring an attorney is an important decision.
You should have as much information as possible in order to make an informed choice about the legal representation you will hire to represent your interests.
Why have Bridgeport personal injury attorney Jim Miron as your attorney?
It is simple. When you have Jim Miron as your attorney you know that:
- Jim has chosen to focus his law practice by helping people injured due to the fault of another receive justice and fair compensation for their injuries and damages and to protecting the rights of those arrested for criminal and motor vehicle offenses.
- Jim will personally handle your case from beginning to end.
- Jim is an experienced litigation and trial attorney admitted to the Connecticut Bar in 1994.
- Jim has personally handled well over 1,000 legal claims.
- Jim is a Partner and Chairman of the Personal Injury Department at Zeisler & Zeisler, P.C. (referred to as Z&Z by many of our clients) and brings the resources of the law firm to every case for every client.
- Prior to joining Z&Z, Jim was the managing litigation attorney of the Waterbury, Trumbull and Torrington, Connecticut offices of a well-known personal injury law firm and operated a private practice in Stratford, Connecticut where he represented individuals, businesses and municipalities. Jim has also served in the past as an Assistant Town Attorney for Stratford and Special Counsel for the City of Derby.
- Jim also has a long history of civic involvement, most notably being elected as Stratford, Connecticut’s first Mayor in a historic election held in 2005. He served in that capacity through 2009. As mayor Jim was a forceful leader known for helping people and fighting for what was right.
- Jim is a United States Army veteran and served as a Paratrooper and Vulcan Gunner with the 82nd Airborne Division and the 2nd Infantry Division in the Republic of Korea and was promoted to the rank of Sergeant and later Honorably Discharged from Active Duty.
- Jim is admitted to practice law in the following jurisdictions: Connecticut, The Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Court, the District of Columbia and Florida.
Why Jim Miron? It is simple: Personal attention, experienced attorney and former mayor with over 21 years of experience fighting for justice. Ready to fight for you.
If you or a loved one needs an experienced personal injury attorney or criminal defense attorney to fight for your rights call attorney Jim Miron for a free, no obligation consultation at 203.339.5991 or use the convenient “contact us” feature on this website.