Jim Miron is a serious injury trial attorney with over 29 years of experience. He professional passion is making our community safer by helping those seriously injured when others choose to violate the safety rules that keep us all safe obtain the justice and the maximum compensation they deserve. He knows the keys to his record of proven success are a result of hard work, meticulous preparation, patience, persistence, and personal attention to each and every case.
If you have been seriously hurt, or a loved one has been killed, as a result of someone else's reckless, careless, or negligent behavior, attorney Jim Miron wants to help. Call 203-339-5991 for a free consultation and case evaluation. Jim welcomes clients from across Connecticut and New York.
Meet Attorney Jim Miron
Jim Miron began his career in the United States Army, serving as a Paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne division and later with the 2nd Infantry Division in the Republic of Korea. He reached the rank of Sergeant and was honorably discharged from active duty before returning home to attend college and law school.
Upon earning his law degree, Jim established his own practice in his hometown of Stratford, Connecticut. After many years in private practice, Jim won a historical election by becoming the first mayor of Stratford, Connecticut. He proudly held this position for four years where he was successful in controlling taxes, increasing the bond rating, delivering budget surpluses, protecting the environment, driving economic development, preserving and repairing infrastructure, and advocating for the arts.
Today, Jim leads the personal injury department of Zeisler & Zeisler P.C. He is a member of The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 and The Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers Top 25. He is admitted to practice law in Connecticut, The Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Court, the District of Columbia, Florida and New York.
Over the course of his legal career, he has helped his clients attain millions of dollars in combined verdicts and settlements.
You Are the Top Priority
If you or someone you love was harmed because of the carelessness, neglect or recklessness of someone else, you are likely in pain, confused, upset and uncertain about the future. Lost income, medical bills, and recovering from an injury is a traumatic experience and Jim is committed to protecting your best interests and helping you through this difficult time.
When you are represented by attorney Jim Miron, you can expect:
- Experience: Jim has been successfully fighting on behalf of injury victims for over 29 years. Whether in a courtroom or at a negotiating table, he knows how to effectively build your most compelling case.
- Integrity: Trust isn't simply given; it's earned. Jim's client relations are based on clear, honest interactions. He'll listen closely to the details of your situation and set realistic expectations.
- Communication: Jim will keep you updated on new developments and inform you about your case each step of the way. He makes it a priority to return your calls, emails and text messages promptly.
- Tenacity: With decades of legal and political experience under his belt, Jim won't be intimidated by large insurance companies or aggressive attorneys. Whether litigating in a courtroom or negotiating at a conference table, he'll always protect your best interests. Jim never backs down from a fight.
- Personal Representation by Jim Miron: Unlike the mass advertising law firms that you see on television and billboards - whose business model is based on obtaining a high volume of clients - Jim Miron limits the cases he accepts for representation and accepts a limited number of clients that are seriously injured due to the negligence, carelessness, or recklessness of another. As a result, when you hire Attorney Jim Miron you are only represented by Jim Miron. You will never be passed off to another lawyer.
These Cases Are About More Than Money
Your personal injury claim is about more than just money; it is about ensuring that you and your family are protected after your injury. It's about making sure you can cover your bills, be reimbursed for medical care and treatment, and secure your family's future.
However, your case matters to the community, too. By holding negligent parties accountable, you are helping to enforce the safety rules that protect us all. Holding wrongdoers responsible and deterring future negligent conduct benefits everyone by creating a safer community. This is the driving principle behind Jim's dedication to justice.
Types of Injury Cases
Attorney Jim Miron deals with many types of personal injury cases, including:
- Personal Injury Law
- Car Collisions, Crashes & Wrecks
- Truck, Motorcycle & Other Vehicle Crashes
- Slips, Trips, & Falls
- Premises Liability Cases
- Injuries Caused by Dogs
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Wrongful Death
- Workplace Injuries
- Tribal Casino Claims
- Veteran's Claims
As a United States Army veteran and former mayor, it is clear that civic involvement is in Jim's blood. As Mayor, he established a charity golf tournament which continues to run today. That annual event has raised over $100,000 in support of organizations throughout Connecticut.
Today, Jim Miron believes in giving back as much as possible. As such, he personally supports a number of organizations that benefit veterans, serve the local community, and protect the environment. Jim's favorite organizations include the Connecticut Veterans' Legal Center, Bridgeport Rescue Mission, Spooner House, Children's Defense Fund, Environmental Defense Fund, and Sierra Club - Connecticut Chapter. Jim Miron is proud to support these, and other, worthwhile organizations and encourages other to check them out and support them too.
Confidential and Free Consultation
If you are looking for an experienced personal injury lawyer that you can trust to objectively evaluate your situation and give you a plain English and straight forward opinion and legal advice then look no further. Attorney Jim Miron has the experience, skill, and proven record of success you can depend on.
Call 203.339.5991 now for a free confidential consultation.
Unlike the mass advertising law firms that you see on television and billboards - whose business model is based on obtaining a high volume of clients - Jim Miron limits the cases he accepts for representation and accepts a limited number of clients that are seriously injured due to the negligence, carelessness, or recklessness of another. As a result, when you hire Attorney Jim Miron you are only represented by Jim Miron. You will never be passed off to another lawyer.
Jim Miron proudly fights for justice for clients from all walks of life from Bridgeport, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury, Danbury, and their surrounding communities throughout Connecticut. In order to help people with limited financial resources going though a terrible ordeal Jim Miron takes these cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that unless your case reaches a successful outcome, you owe nothing.
Jim Miron's offices are conveniently located in downtown Bridgeport. The office is easy to get to from anywhere in Connecticut as it is located close to I-95 and Route 8 and parking is free in our secure parking garage. The office is also adjacent to the Bridgeport Transportation Center, which is serviced by the GBTA, Metro-North, and Amtrak.
*Consultations are available via telephone, videoconference or in person. Our office follows all CDC and governmental regulations regarding COVID safety.