In just a matter of seconds, a motor vehicle crash or collision can change your life forever. Tens of thousands of Americans die every year in traffic wrecks and even more suffer traumatic injuries. Many victims and their families never fully recover from the emotional and physical aftermath of a serious collision. If you’ve been in any type of vehicle crash, you may be facing mounting bills, severe pain and an inability to earn a living.
With 25 years of experience helping injury victims, attorney Jim Miron has the skill, knowledge and resources needed to effectively protect your rights and best interests. Call 203-339-5991 today for a complimentary initial consultation. Jim serves clients throughout Connecticut, including the Greater Bridgeport, New Haven, Stamford and Waterbury communities.
Types of Motor Vehicle Crashes and Collisions
The process and strategies for motor vehicle accident claims can vary based on the type of vehicle involved, particularly when it is owned by a company. Jim knows the unique considerations of these types of cases, and is prepared to help in a variety of claims, including:
- Car collisions and crashes: Car wrecks are some of the most common collisions that occur on Connecticut roadways. They can leave you severe, debilitating injuries that will affect the rest of your life.
- Truck collisions and crashes: Because of their sheer weight and size, eighteen wheelers and other large commercial trucks are usually involved in the most devastating wrecks in America. In addition, determining liability can be more complex, potentially involving truck drivers, maintenance crews and trucking companies.
- Motorcycle collisions and crashes: While riding a motorcycle is an exhilarating experience, wrecks can occur, and the results are often catastrophic. More times than not, the crash is the fault of another reckless or careless driver.
- Bus collisions and crashes: Thousands of people depend on the public transportation every day to get to work, school and other daily activities. With so many buses traveling along Connecticut roadways, collisions occur frequently.
- Bicycle crashes: Bicycle accidents have two collision points for cyclists: the vehicle and the ground. Depending on your speed at the moment of impact, these collision points can cause serious permanent damage.
- Pedestrian accidents: Thousands of people are injured every year for the seemingly harmless act of crossing the street. Anyone can be the victim of a pedestrian accident, but the greatest number of fatalities involve young children and the elderly.
Consequences of a Motor Vehicle Wreck
Although no two wrecks are identical, the common element in serious crashes is that they dramatically and negatively alter the lives of those who are injured in them. The long-term consequences of motor vehicle-related injuries affect victims physically, financially and emotionally.
If you’ve been hurt in a collision, you may be facing:
- Time away from work that you and your family can’t afford
- Staggering medical bills
- A loss of physical mobility
- Pain and suffering
In the most tragic cases, lives are lost. If you lost a loved one in a wreck due to another driver’s reckless, careless or negligent actions, you may be eligible for compensation through a wrongful death lawsuit.
Regardless of what type of accident or injury you have experienced, attorney Jim Miron wants to hear your story. With 25 years of experience, Jim can effectively fight on your behalf. Whether at a negotiating table or in a courtroom, Jim has the skill, experience and passion for results to ensure your voice is heard and your rights are protected.
Call Today for a Complimentary Initial Consultation
Motor vehicle crash cases are complex, and you need the help of an experienced vehicle accident lawyer to fight on your behalf. Don’t go it alone. Call 203-339-5991 for a complimentary initial consultation with experienced attorney Jim Miron. Jim helps crash victims from across Connecticut, including the Greater Bridgeport, New Haven, Stamford and Waterbury communities.